September Playlist
What's Up Loves!
So I'm going to start this thing where I post my iTunes Playlist. I'd like to think that my taste in music is pretty dope 😜. I'm always searching for nostalgic songs from the past when they cross my mind, then I instantly save them to a playlist that fits them.
So that being said, here it goes...
SEPTEMBER'S PLAYLIST:
"2006" BY LANIESHA OWENS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/2006/idpl.u-4JomXKbuX22kd8
This hefty playlist features 234 throwbacks between the time frame of the very end of the 90's, all the way up to 2010.
So I'm going to start this thing where I post my iTunes Playlist. I'd like to think that my taste in music is pretty dope 😜. I'm always searching for nostalgic songs from the past when they cross my mind, then I instantly save them to a playlist that fits them.
So that being said, here it goes...
SEPTEMBER'S PLAYLIST:
"2006" BY LANIESHA OWENS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/2006/idpl.u-4JomXKbuX22kd8
This hefty playlist features 234 throwbacks between the time frame of the very end of the 90's, all the way up to 2010.
p.s. When I figure out how to upload my playlist straight to my blog I will make an announcement !



Comments
Post a Comment
(spread love through ya words)