Food Haul!
What's up loves,
Today I went grocery shopping and I am so excited to try all of the cool recipes I have saved on my laptop. As a college student who eats plant-based, I have to strategically shop to save as much coins as I can while still buying organic foods. I spent around $90 today on mainly fruits and vegetables. I had to get a few staple items that'll last me for a while, like the grape-seed oil, tahini sauce, blue agave, and a gallon of spring water for cooking.
My inspiration for this grocery list mainly came from Tish Wonders, a vlogger that I follow on YouTube. This is her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx-7ZMO_YQtql0HN57t9NA
She has plenty of raw and prepared meal ideas that stretches the most basic food so far, she manages to get so many versatile uses out of one thing. She has a link to her cookbook available for purchase on her page, it's for a decent price and it's so worth it.
Heres one of my favorite recipe video's of hers:
I also get my inspiration from Dr. Sebi, you can look at his website here: https://drsebiscellfood.com/nutritional-guide/
If you make an account, you'll be able to download the list of suggestible foods towards eating an electric vegan diet.
A few things I plan on getting tomorrow: basil (leaf), ginger tea, wakame seaweed, olives, brazil nuts, and fennel seeds. And wine, because man, art school is no joke! I'm considering blogging the results of my recipes, I'll put the original video of the inspired recipe, and then post my results.
Here's what I got!
Today I went grocery shopping and I am so excited to try all of the cool recipes I have saved on my laptop. As a college student who eats plant-based, I have to strategically shop to save as much coins as I can while still buying organic foods. I spent around $90 today on mainly fruits and vegetables. I had to get a few staple items that'll last me for a while, like the grape-seed oil, tahini sauce, blue agave, and a gallon of spring water for cooking.
My inspiration for this grocery list mainly came from Tish Wonders, a vlogger that I follow on YouTube. This is her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtx-7ZMO_YQtql0HN57t9NA
She has plenty of raw and prepared meal ideas that stretches the most basic food so far, she manages to get so many versatile uses out of one thing. She has a link to her cookbook available for purchase on her page, it's for a decent price and it's so worth it.
Heres one of my favorite recipe video's of hers:
I also get my inspiration from Dr. Sebi, you can look at his website here: https://drsebiscellfood.com/nutritional-guide/
If you make an account, you'll be able to download the list of suggestible foods towards eating an electric vegan diet.
A few things I plan on getting tomorrow: basil (leaf), ginger tea, wakame seaweed, olives, brazil nuts, and fennel seeds. And wine, because man, art school is no joke! I'm considering blogging the results of my recipes, I'll put the original video of the inspired recipe, and then post my results.
Here's what I got!
| A few items for me AND my brother Darzae |
| All of these fruits are organic and Dr. Sebi approved EXCEPT for the pineapple & kiwi, I also have oranges and seeded grapes, already purchased. |
| All of these vegetables EXCEPT for the cucumbers are Dr. Sebi approved. |
| So I've added wild rice, garbanzo beans, and tahini sauce to the menu. Along with my already purchased black beans, quinoa, and brown rice. |
| I had to re-up on some agave, and I got some grape-seed oil because I have been cooking with olive oil which is very bad for you! |



Comments
Post a Comment
(spread love through ya words)