Peace of Mind
So the word for today is MINDFULNESS
Yesterday I spoke on taking control over what you give your energy to, today I want to bring awareness to the attacks we have to fight off from our own selves. Negative thinking, and complaining are the easiest ways to become unmotivated and to be in danger of leading an unhealthy life.
I believe in the balance of duality. I look to duality a lot these days, because it is a consent battle to keep that in check, for me personally at the moment. My thoughts fluctuate between totally optimistic and motivating, to doubtful and unconfident. So lately I have taken full awareness of the thoughts I acknowledge in my mind. If I ever think of something truly negative, I convert it to a positive thought, compliment, or solution. Take the similar principle I spoke on yesterday with filtering who you acknowledge, and apply that to the habits of your thought pattern.
Negative thoughts are more lethal than you may perceive them to be, thoughts are manifestations, speaking on them are confirmations, spells (spelling). So you can cause friction into your own life if you constantly stress and keep bad mental opinions in your mind.
The best way to avoid negative thinking is to try proactive challenges with yourself. A friend of mine told me about a challenge he found from another blogger. What the challenge consist of is no complaining for 21 days, each time he complains he takes a bracelet he's wearing and puts it on the opposite arm. He keeps track of how many times he swaps the bracelet on his wrist, to see his ratio of complaints through out the day. He also attempts to change each complaint into a solution as he switches the bracelet. You can apply this method to any type of negative thinking.
The link to the original blog post is here: https://tim.blog/2007/09/18/real-mind-control-the-21-day-no-complaint-experiment/
Another method is to study and practice the Law of Attraction. There are many self help books on this subject, and YouTube videos as well. Focusing more on positive things to a balanced degree can manifest good things into your life, and overtime you will learn to ignore your doubtful and fearful energy.
I understand that fulfilling your purpose can sometimes be scary, even if you don't want to acknowledge the fact that you're terrified. Your mind harbors all of your emotions, and when you think you have them locked in, they still find their way out. When you try to harbor negative thinking, it will effect you right under your nose, subconsciously. Ignoring something does not make it disappear. It'll just make it a surprise to you when you have to face it. Everything that is destined to happen will happen, whether you're prepared or not is all under your control. Some of us have a hard time acknowledging who we are, or who we could be. The thought of us shifting our comfort zone can be nerve racking for some individuals.
With that being said you must do everything possible to lift up your confidence and find your truth. After you achieve that, comfortability won't be an issue. Being comfortable with yourself and your purpose is a battle. but you have the means to persevere. Everything that you need to succeed is within you, any threat is never from within. It's important to acknowledge the origin of these bad habits and bad thoughts. Negative concepts are exercised globally around the world. When you compare yourself to others and their opinions, that's when you contaminate your mind with doubtful energy. So that means controlling the things you read and watch, and the people around you. Change your social media feed, decipher the nature of the relationships in your life. Anything that is against you, let it go.
I believe that these motivated concepts can help you overcome your defeated thoughts, and they'll encourage a balanced/healthy mentality.
Yesterday I spoke on taking control over what you give your energy to, today I want to bring awareness to the attacks we have to fight off from our own selves. Negative thinking, and complaining are the easiest ways to become unmotivated and to be in danger of leading an unhealthy life.
I believe in the balance of duality. I look to duality a lot these days, because it is a consent battle to keep that in check, for me personally at the moment. My thoughts fluctuate between totally optimistic and motivating, to doubtful and unconfident. So lately I have taken full awareness of the thoughts I acknowledge in my mind. If I ever think of something truly negative, I convert it to a positive thought, compliment, or solution. Take the similar principle I spoke on yesterday with filtering who you acknowledge, and apply that to the habits of your thought pattern.
Negative thoughts are more lethal than you may perceive them to be, thoughts are manifestations, speaking on them are confirmations, spells (spelling). So you can cause friction into your own life if you constantly stress and keep bad mental opinions in your mind.
The best way to avoid negative thinking is to try proactive challenges with yourself. A friend of mine told me about a challenge he found from another blogger. What the challenge consist of is no complaining for 21 days, each time he complains he takes a bracelet he's wearing and puts it on the opposite arm. He keeps track of how many times he swaps the bracelet on his wrist, to see his ratio of complaints through out the day. He also attempts to change each complaint into a solution as he switches the bracelet. You can apply this method to any type of negative thinking.
The link to the original blog post is here: https://tim.blog/2007/09/18/real-mind-control-the-21-day-no-complaint-experiment/
Another method is to study and practice the Law of Attraction. There are many self help books on this subject, and YouTube videos as well. Focusing more on positive things to a balanced degree can manifest good things into your life, and overtime you will learn to ignore your doubtful and fearful energy.
I understand that fulfilling your purpose can sometimes be scary, even if you don't want to acknowledge the fact that you're terrified. Your mind harbors all of your emotions, and when you think you have them locked in, they still find their way out. When you try to harbor negative thinking, it will effect you right under your nose, subconsciously. Ignoring something does not make it disappear. It'll just make it a surprise to you when you have to face it. Everything that is destined to happen will happen, whether you're prepared or not is all under your control. Some of us have a hard time acknowledging who we are, or who we could be. The thought of us shifting our comfort zone can be nerve racking for some individuals.
With that being said you must do everything possible to lift up your confidence and find your truth. After you achieve that, comfortability won't be an issue. Being comfortable with yourself and your purpose is a battle. but you have the means to persevere. Everything that you need to succeed is within you, any threat is never from within. It's important to acknowledge the origin of these bad habits and bad thoughts. Negative concepts are exercised globally around the world. When you compare yourself to others and their opinions, that's when you contaminate your mind with doubtful energy. So that means controlling the things you read and watch, and the people around you. Change your social media feed, decipher the nature of the relationships in your life. Anything that is against you, let it go.
I believe that these motivated concepts can help you overcome your defeated thoughts, and they'll encourage a balanced/healthy mentality.


Comments
Post a Comment
(spread love through ya words)