"It Ain't Real"

I showed my mom an Editorial Photogapher's Instagram, because I was so amazed with the vibrant aesthetic she created. The first words she replied after looking was "It's not real though", I asked her what do you mean? She replied "her life, it's not that amazing". I was offended as if she was me, and a little discouraged because looking at her page made me imagine my own adventures.

Looking at her page today, I came to the conclusion... It is real.. of course it's real. She has chill days just like the rest of us, and she has days of work just like the rest of us. The difference between her and majority of the world is, she chose a job that she loves. A job where her life collides with her profession. Each photo she takes is a piece of art, and well fabricated work with a purpose.

If you want to experience the beauty of life, and show it throw art, do it. Don't let the mindset of someone who thinks inside of the box hinder your vision. It's totally possible. The earth belongs to all of us, it's yours to venture.

Try to make a vision board, put your dreams & plans on written paper clear and explained thoroughly, then place them somewhere that your can read and profess everyday. Buy a map, and stamp your dream trips!

Here's the Inspiring Ms. Asiymi Gold, her Instagram has been inspiring me for years:


Comments

Popular Posts