Amazon Gift Guide for the Holidays

 This is a non-sponsored article featuring tips on what to find on amazon for the holidays. 



So this year is pretty exciting because it's the first year that I can truly participate. Having had my current job for a year post-graduation, I am finally making a consistent amount of money to where I don't have to choose between bills or presents. So this year I am very excited to go all out. Listed below are some of the cool gifts that I've found upon researching for friends, family, and my boyfriend. I hope it's a great tool for you! P.S. If you're reading this, and you are my family, friend, or boyfriend... close the tab now (love you).


FOR THE PARENTS:

1. WHISKEY DECANTER SET

This gift is perfect for anyone really, but if you'd like to add help refresh your parents' current setup, this is a very nice gift, with prices ranging from $20 - $100+, and also varying in style to cater to your parents and their aesthetics. The Decanter set shown below is priced at $37.99.

Link to the one shown below: Lighten Life 5 Piece Whiskey Decanter Set



2. ALCOHOL ALTERNATIVES

If you have a parent who refrains from drinking alcohol, or you'd like to encourage them to separate from the use of alcohol, these non-alcoholic alternatives may be a good option. Do your research before purchasing, just like everything else make sure the ingredients match their lifestyle regimen and are in alignment with whatever they are regulated to have if they are dealing with pre-existing conditions and specific diets. The price range seems to stay between $30 - $40 per bottle. Kin Euphorics also features a canned version.

The brands listed below: 1 Three Spirits, 2 Free Spirits, 3 Kin Euphorics



3. NEW GRANDPARENTS?

If you're looking for something more sentimental and personable, you can find that on amazon too. This baby handprint frame is the perfect gift to melt your parents' hearts. Your parents are just as obsessed with the minis as you are, so this gift will be propped up almost immediately. This one is priced at $21.95.














4. BACK & NECK MASSAGER

If you're anything like my boyfriend Mr. Practical, then you are looking for a gift that you know will be used, and will ultimately add benefits to their everyday life. This kind of gift is perfect for you. Most of us have parents that are getting up there in age, and even if they are in optimal health being middle-aged and above certain things start to inevitably change. This gift will help them unwind from their day, and apply aid to a spot to either prevent strains or soothe them. This one is priced at $69.95 full price, but it is currently on sale!

Link: Neck & Back Massager













5. PARENTS WITH HOBBIES

If you have parents who have a little more time on their hands, maybe they are working from home now or retired. These gardening tools are great. Knowing most parents, unless they are already running the amazon truck weekly, they might not be using the right tools for their DIY projects. That or they have really old tools that may be due for an upgrade. I've linked a gardening tool set and a bench! Prices range from $34 - $64.

Links: 1 FiveJoy Garden Tool Set, 2 Foldable Garden Kneeler and Set

Bonus Link: Kiddy Gardening Set (for when the grandkids visit)













6. FOR FOODIE PARENTS

My dad is always snacking on something, shaking his hands and popping pistachios into his mouth like he's at a baseball game, and my mom's go-to is popcorn when she's in her self-care mode. I've featured some gift set variety packs, Garett's popcorn, as well as Kar's mixed nuts (as a Detroit native it felt right). Prices vary upon quality. 

Links below: 1 Variety Nuts Gift Set, 2 Chocolate Gift Set, 3 Kars Mixed Nuts, 4 Gourmet Popcorn

























FOR HIM & FOR HER

FOR HER
 
1. PERFUME

If I went into specifics on which scent to go with, we'd be here all day like easter Sunday. So I will keep it sweet and say, use your investigative skills, and ask non-obvious questions that will help you figure out what scents she favors. Go based on her body lotions and gels/soaps, or the perfumes she may already have. Each perfume will have notes listed in the description. If this one is too challenging, then go to your nearest ULTA, and someone there will absolutely help you. I know because I use to be that someone. Prices range based on brand and quality. The scent featured is priced at $145.99

Featured Perfume Linked: Carolina Herrera Good Girl Set













2. BATH & BODY 

You can never go wrong with products geared toward self-care. Whether it's haircare, a spa gift set, skincare, etc. The Moroccanoil bundle listed below provides a variety of things from a high-quality brand. One that I discovered since quarantine doing my own hair, and I enjoy this brand. 

Link: 1 Moroccanoil Bundle2 Spa Gift Set 













3. SLEEP RESTORATION CLOCK

Does she work so hard, she has uncured insomnia? The Hatch Restore Clock is the perfect gift then. I can testify that it is life-changing, and that's no exaggeration. The point of the clock is to wake up without relying on your phone, in fact, it's encouraged to leave your phone across the room. The clock helps you to create a schedule by going through phases, and there's an app that you download to help you create your routine. The night routine has a set of reading/ night lights, and you can queue when each will set off, Allowing you to manage the amount of time you may choose to scroll on your phone or read a book. Then, there's a series on noises you can choose from while you sleep, from white noise, to water, to nature sounds of the night. The morning routine includes a set of phases to slowly break you out of rem before hitting you with the morning alarm. And it actually works, the choices are also pretty good, calming yet alert, which is so perfect. I always hated harsh sounds as alarm clocks, and the calming options on my phone are still too fast-paced for my taste. Extra features include podcasts and guided meditations. Priced at $129.99 for the original, and $69.99 for the mini version

Link: Hatch Restore Lamp













FOR HIM

1. ACTIVE-FRIENDLY HEADPHONES

This gift is pretty universal and interchangeable, much like many of the others. But if your boyfriend is dedicated to working out, or he's looking to become more invested in working out. These headphones are great. Overall they're perfect, but with the low profile, they're easier to manage. The classic Beats brand has the famous noise-canceling technology packed within their earbuds as well. I recently bought the headphones with the strap for my father this past fathers day, and he uses them religiously. These are a great option, and the prices are not outrageous. Prices range from $99 - $179.

Link: Beats Headphones













2. ORGANIZATION STATION

My boyfriend happens to be extremely organized, plus he's a fan of "I don't need a thing for this" which.. whew, I won't get into lol. But if you're the opposite, and you'd like to subtly encourage organization into your boyfriend's life, you can get him something such as this. The style is sleek and luxurious, of course, you can find one to match the aesthetic of his place (or your place, if you live together). Features a charging station, a place to set his ring and watch, glasses, etc.  Prices start at $39+

Link: Wood Phone Docking Station


3 PORTABLE EXTERNAL MONITOR

Is your boyfriend always on the go? This gift is great for business trips, or overnighters. I honestly want this for myself as well, maybe if I went on more trips I'd feel justified in purchasing it. This gift is pretty straight to the point. Price is starting at $179.99

Link: AYY Portable Monitor




FOR EVERYONE

1. CANDLES

The old faithful, I am in LOVE with candles. I love making them and purchasing them. This is a universal gift that anyone would love. Looking through amazon, you'll find wholesale options, but lately, Amazon has been shedding light to handmade small businesses as well. Many of them also sell candle accessory kits like the one featured below. Prices vary upon quality.

Link: 1 Featured Candle, 2 Candle Accessory Set


2 TOWEL WARMER

If you'd like to give someone an at-home spa vibe, something as simple as a towel warmer will be a very thoughtful gift. Add this with a bunch of other themed gifts to finish the idea. This is especially recommended for new moms, or someone healing from an ailment. In my eyes, anything to help them relax, or feel more like themselves again will be greatly appreciated. This is another one that I want for myself, but that's only because I'm a bit unapologetically high maintenance. The price is listed at $139.92.

Link: COMFIER Towel Warmer














3 PERSONALIZED PHOTO KEYCHAIN

This gift is amazing, and I got so excited when I saw it. Might be my new go-to. You can personalize 5+ photos onto this cute cartridge replica of a keychain, and also add a Spotify playlist QR code.  This gift is perfect for everyone, it's special, and it's one that may last for a long time. Priced at $16 and up

Link: LAGOFIT Custom Keychain













4 AUDIBLE 

For the loved one who is busy all of the time, or may not have an award attention span, audible gift cards may be a great choice. Not necessary to have a kindle or iPad, you can easily access audible from your smartphone. 

Link: Audible Homepage













5 BATH BOMB SET

This gift is always a favorite. I know you're catching my pamper theme here, but you can never go wrong! Comfort is the most thoughtful thing you can consider when purchasing gifts. A perfect alternative is an aromatherapy shower steam set for those bias & team showers vs baths. Prices range from $10 and up.

Link: Bath Bomb Gift Set

Alternative: Shower Steamers Set













6 SOCKS

Our final gift is the OG gift. The old faithful. Socks! These chenille socks are always great for the warmer months. Prices vary depending on style, preference, and brand. The UGG socks shown below are currently $19.95

Link: UGGs Chenille Socks













I hope these gifts ideas help to fill any holes you may have in your lists, leading up to the holidays.

Comments

Popular Posts