The Ideal Self That Attracts The Ideal Mate



During this time of growth, I've learned that the love that I now desire, will come when I'm ready. Which makes perfect sense, but when you're living alone and you're up at night the last thing you care about is sense.... you want loooove lol. Alright, enough whining. My Cancer is my rising and my sun & moon is Aquarius, which means that I'm a sensitive overthinker ðŸ˜©, but we have to operate through a more logical perspective here.


The definition of the perfect mate has become so much more deeper to me now since I've grown in my path towards self-love and appreciation. Me having my own apartment and a job, doing well in school with my own car and ability to provide for myself can still attract duds. You don't attract the gems until you begin to shine from the inside. Right now, I'm becoming more balanced in health, I'm becoming more well rounded in my intellect, I'm finding my confidence and assertiveness, and growing within my spirituality. I'm tapping more into my inner-self, and I'm embracing the grown woman in me. When you turn 18, you feel entitled to throw the "g" word around, even though you virtually still know absolutely nothing due to a lack of experience, and you want to do everything that doesn't even matter for real. You want to party and look grown on Instagram, you want to experiment with drugs and alcohol, and sneak into bars. You might want sugar daddies or a boyfriend for the sake of having one. I've seen it all, been influenced and encouraged by it all. I know exactly how the young minded interactions go between young men and women, and even the occasional cradle robber who's actually 16 mentally and spiritually. I've graduated from this mindset, I don't desire pointless or toxic relationships, I don't need the validation of another being 24/7 to feel love. Yeah, I may get lonely, but my priorities and self-care always come first. When you start to live in your truth, you begin to glow and that is how you attract someone who is in alignment with your loving frequency.
It'll happen when you least expect it, and it'll feel totally genuine right off the bat. 

Think about this, the energy that you put into the universe always comes back tenfold. Imagine what happens when you truly love and respect yourself? You'll become a magnet naturally! Taking care of your body, your temple, and taking care of your affairs, making sure your life is in complete balance. Pampering yourself, getting your nails done and doing those extra little things like taking a day to soak in the bath with candles, music, and tea. Doing these kinds of things keeps you vibrating within a realm of positive and loving energy, you become an orbit of love quite literally, and that's when fate decides that you may be ready to have a special encounter. Happily ever after comes, when you love yourself. Even if it's a familiar lover, reconnecting in the future, that step of the relationship won't come until you've reached the level where you both can be in full uninterrupted, undeniable alignment. 

This is why I always say, if he doesn't love himself enough to take care of himself, he won't love you enough to be there for you. Run, they will only drain you and take advantage of your love and support. Anyone who is truly secure with themselves is not the problem in the relationship. Yeah, you have outward complications that could occur, like timing... But that just means that someone isn't ready, which means they aren't secure within their ability to fully commit. And if you come across that roadblock, then someone had a lesson that had to be brought to their attention, someone had something to correct, or often times it could be both partners. 

Me personally, I have a list of things that I'd like in a mate. These things go along with what I enjoy in life, and what I want in my future. I'm a nurturer who loves kids, it would be beautiful if he does as well. I plan on having a whole football team of kids. Health is important, I eat a specific diet that is in alignment with my ancestral lineage, and too much acid in a man's sperm could harm me, and constantly be a problem in my wellbeing. Spiritually, and physically not being physically aligned will always be harmful. Upon learning about my body and adapting to my diet I came across this poster at a Jamaican Vegan Resturant, and this is honestly something that I truly go by:

This poster is meant for the sick,
but the facts are genuine.
Optimal health is a must.


In these posters, it proves the direct connection between physical and spiritual health. The effects that you have on your personal health, and the effects that your potential partner may have on your health as well. This is why vegansexuals are a thing lol. Because without even realizing, when vegans take the initiative to change their diet for the better, they form a new perspective and connection with the world and nature. When they date individuals who are completely disconnected, and they show mannerisms that project the complete opposite of what they stand for, they can't entertain the affair any further. Imagine being full of life and energy, and your partner never has any energy, and they're always purposelessly putting dead things into their body, resulting in sluggish and draining behavior. If they're physically draining, how will they behave spiritually and mentally? Now, I'm speaking in terms of the potential extreme American diet. Not all meat eaters are unbalanced, and a man who requires meat in his diet can control the amount of acid he intakes. Diet reflection is important for each partner, this is why I cannot date a vegan. It would be totally unfair of me to be 20% pescetarian, being involved with a vegan because I could be potentially harmful to him, our chemistry just may not mix.

So outside of diet, I really feel like the desire to travel and having diligent passion for his purpose is important! If I'm driven for success, he must be as well, we are coming together and forming an empire. Being well versed and intellectual, having every intention of seeing this world that we reside in, and passing those values down to our children, it's a must. Being spiritually inclined, if he can be fully open and connected to his spirituality, we will definitely be in a healthy alignment.

Notice that what I mentioned in terms of desired qualities, are all reflections of the positive attributes that I require from myself. And these same attributes should be expected of me for him as well, this is where 1+1=infinity. This is the result of true synergy, a beautiful foundation, that can build a legacy of loving and healthy offsprings, who will hopefully pass these same values down to their children, and meet mates who have the meet and match their integrity.

Comments

Popular Posts