January's Challenge Success
So last month was great for me!
It was my birthday month, and it was the beginning of a new chapter in my film career. Also, I decided that I'd go into January with a challenge... I wanted to get my reading kick back, so I put heavy use to my library account at my school.
When I set my mind to it, and put forth action; scheduling myself time aside to read for a while (each day), opportunities of more things to read presented themselves. My professors this quarter are always sending my scripts and beat sheets to look over. So I find these moments as solidification and treats of confirmation that what I am doing, is good and meaningful for my well being.
I also turned 23! No message behind that I'm just totally psyched to be at this place in my life at this age, my life is everything I've imagined it to be.
This month, I plan on challenging myself with better habits of exercise. I've been really focusing on paying attention to my body, so this "work-out kick" will be very different than any other attempt I've had in the past.
It was my birthday month, and it was the beginning of a new chapter in my film career. Also, I decided that I'd go into January with a challenge... I wanted to get my reading kick back, so I put heavy use to my library account at my school.
When I set my mind to it, and put forth action; scheduling myself time aside to read for a while (each day), opportunities of more things to read presented themselves. My professors this quarter are always sending my scripts and beat sheets to look over. So I find these moments as solidification and treats of confirmation that what I am doing, is good and meaningful for my well being.
I also turned 23! No message behind that I'm just totally psyched to be at this place in my life at this age, my life is everything I've imagined it to be.
This month, I plan on challenging myself with better habits of exercise. I've been really focusing on paying attention to my body, so this "work-out kick" will be very different than any other attempt I've had in the past.


Comments
Post a Comment
(spread love through ya words)