Can My Future Family Be THIS Posh & Photogenic ?
Growing up, I've always adored Victoria, even back when she was Posh Spice in the girl group Spice Girls back in the 90's. But as I grew older, and they split up, she became this huge fashion icon. She has the style that screams originality, and the elegance that speaks of major sexual charisma. I've used her books That Extra Half an Inch, to develop a look for myself that I found most comfortable. I learned the medium, between glam, sophistication, and posh. Now that I am a young woman, I am now inspired by her entire family. Growing up, I was taught that everyone in the family was a refection of each other, and we should all be on one accord, and I didn't appreciate that rule until I was older and realized how important that was. Who wouldn't aspire to have a family that was well put together?



Comments
Post a Comment
(spread love through ya words)